It is the last year to stay in primary school.
Last few nights, I had been thinking of those great times I had past years.
Conclution : I still love my standard 3 life.
I am the head prefect that time.
Controlling everyone XD ( If can, I would like to scold teachers XD )
Having fun with friends.
Teachers are great.
Life was good with less homeworks.
Having fun chatting with friends during reccess.
Having true friends.
Having fun with a Red tie :D
Very famous. ( But I am fat that time ): )
Year end teaching the newbies.
Haha. Best year I had. Following up is standard 4.
Standard 4, every day go back home chat with my best friend.
Non-stop chatting 3 hours .
Wow . that was great too. XD
I treasured those precious moments.
I hope this year end can be the best one I ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment