Tomorrow is the first day of exam, BM penulisan.
I cant believe that I am actually lying on my bed updating my blog.
Hahaha, whole afternoon I am playing.
Evening I am playing basketball.
At night I chat and watch tv.
Hehehe xD
First time before BM penulisan I dont do revision.
And it is not easy =.=... Berita, Syarahan, Perbahasan.
Hardest ever !!!
Oh well... I think.. I study the format now.
Read some common titles tomorrow morning. Hahaha!
I cant imagine how Cikgu Lee scold me if I get low marks :P
But I dont care, if I do well in my Bina Ayat and Nilai Murni, Karangan format correct then ok lerh. :O
Today I had forgotten to buy the essay paper.
So... Tomorrow... I have to lend my friend's one !
Aiyer. So don't have *face*.
@_@ ...
Lets ROCK AND ROLL !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment