Current Mood : Complicated.
Believe me or not, I am sad now.
But neutral as well, so I wrote complicated as current mood.
Sometimes, if you knew the answer, do you have to tell it out?
Sometimes, if you wanna know the answer, should you just ask your friends or find out yourself?
I had already knew the answer, believe me, I wont tell anyone except reminding myself.
If you wanna know someone's secret, if he/she wanna tell you, they will share with you when they wanna ; If they don't wanna, however you force them, they would'nt tell it out. Face to truth.
Reluctantly someone to do something, do you get the happiness? I can say.. No, you dont. But you will if you are insane.
I prefer.. Some answers.. Let it be, or find out yourself. It is always better than if you ask for the answer.. You will enjoy the proccess , sense of accomplishment also the thing I like the most.
Btw, do you all think that sometimes, I think too much?
Actually, nowadays, quite a few of my friends started to say that I am when I ask them.
Hmm, actually I notice this thingy but.. I really feel that I can learn much by thinking. Observing...
Ai Ishi Te Ru
Wonderful Eyes. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment