Woohoo ~ Im Back. I was busy playing SuddenAttackSEA these days. xD
But... Its kinda bored. wakakaka.
Finally Im back to blog :P
Its holiday. 3 weeks holiday.
Damn busy listening songs. Trying hard to install Age Of Empires III. Busy chatting with frens. Busy playing games.
I found out that its nothing to busy about Cause..
These few activities take not much time.
I need some kind of thing. So that it can bring me outdoor.
Not that I don't want. Its just that... Its forever boring alone.
Solo sucks. 1 Man show sucks. A team is most important thing.
I needa Frens .. to play with me. Play alone sucks too..
My english is getting weaker nowadays.
Can't find out the reason.
Hmm... I think I should stop Cham Cham English..s
And encouraging my broken english speaker frens to work hard on english xD ( just kidding )
Sometimes my mother ask me to type some simple chinese words.
I realize that I cant type it out.
How to write it?
拼音 is not my problem I think.
I need to read more Chinese essays I think.
Maybe I can just change my computer's language to Chinese.
So that every day I can stick with Chinese.
But the other way.. My English will be weaker. Hah.
Stupid things. How? arh..
Thursday~ 10/12/09
Wei Lao Shi said this year UPSR SK BM Pemahaman damn hard.
Darn???
My weakness...
I must get 7A.
I thought Chinese was my weakness... Others still can..
But.. 2 Subjects are dangerous now.
Darn...
I think Im gonna work harder next year. But. If I really study..
My result.. seriously. Is worse xD.
Even if I dont study. My results can get better.
How arh? Teach Teach....
Tmr~
Im going to a dinner.
In the middle of the dinner ~ My family have to go..
Go where?
Go home. Why go home?
Go home take travel pack and head towards KLIA...
Hmm. 6 days. xD
Quite excited..... I checked the temperature liao. Its about -4`c to 4`c
Although now is 9:55pm..
But im tired already...
I've used computer for 12 hours. O__O...
I cant use until so long since last year.
But.. no choice..
There are nothing to do other than Computer..
2 words ~ no choice.
( But.. dont think I dont exercise. If I face the Computer ONLY.. I wont be that fit. xD || just kidding )
I was plannning to Swim today ~ But. Dint go....
Its JUST BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER...
Kay larh. Not 100% his fault .. Its just J-A-M.
Highways J-A-M
End up dint go. damn dissapointed. Haiz...
Im tired now.
Frens.. If you read this post. Dont be dissapointed. xD
Im back when its 19th.
But by that time.. its midnight already. So....
20th See me larh. Hahas...
Faster say "bye" in msn to me orh xD
I WILL MISS YOU ALL...
(althought I know someone dont even care miie T_T )
At last.. But not least..
Sorry for the late update.
No comments:
Post a Comment