My confident ... its back :D
I was afraid whenever I have to run. past 2 year .
Now, nah... Running? Fearless.
April 10. Sports Day.
Of course. We have qualifying rounds.
26 February. Our school had a sports day qualifying round for all teams.
Im in blue.(Now the weakest one)
I was the 3rd batch to run 100m. Look left.... Look Right.
1 xiao dui. others . kekekek xD
Seeing first 2 batches running. I thought I will get last within my batch.
Pit ~ The wistle Pits. I run. Suddenly, I felt miracle was happening.
I dint see xiao dui(yap kum fai) running infront of me. I just saw a blackie leg and shoe, socks.
Its about more than half of the leg. Swinging Swinging by my eyeside.
Suddenly i slow down. dunno why. Then i saw the blackie leg more and more.
I told myself I cant lose :D
As you all know. 100metres are very short, so after I've slowen down. I already reach the finish line zzz -.-
Other Blue teamates were shocked! I swear. All of them asked me, you first ah? And then ask the yap kum fai ( xiaodui ) you dint get 1st? LOLS? I was so proud. xD
After that, second round liao lo..
Same thing happened. I keep seeing the blackie leg. Yap kum fai not infront of me. When thats on, I smiled :D
Its like Dash ( The Incredibles ) chasing by predators that scene. Same as me, Smile :D
Another thing happened the same... Everyone ask me .. You 1st ah? And follow by asking Yap Kum Fai.... You dint get 1st ah?
Inside me was... SHUANG !!!
Today(5th March)
Another qualifying round for Blues only. I waited there 1 hour. And my leg was shaking. So nervous.
Last qualifying event, 200m boys. When we were waiting for the girls to finish running. Other runners say : You no need run la. No need, you sure first. so you just rest a side. No need run.
I smile to them and dint say anything xD
Go! The teacher shouted.
I started fastest ever. ( using LZJ's running style ) I was like faster than others 20 metres seriously. When im running the second part ( another 100metres ) .. left 20++ metres... I heard Yap Kum Fai's footstep. Walao. Its like when Dash ( The Incredibles ) running on water that footstep sound. So scary, I turned my head and saw he is right 10 metres away from me. Then when i turned back, I almost pokai. zz But ! Luckily I din't. And I'm now totally running for 200m.
Recess ~ I notice all xiao dui running for 200metres. ( inside me, I was so happy )( outside me, tell them I so scared.. ) Im happy because its like a tough challenge, if easy peasy run = dint run la. I said I scared cos dun wan over confident. That's Me !
Then I notice another thing... 4x200m Yellow and Green team scary nia. Red Team( quite noob) jkjk xD Red team got K class de 3 boys and another sorh lou from dunno what class.
Not really scared. xD
Anyway, Sports Day its still quite far away.
Hope people that read this post will... hah, you know la. See me run ! If everybody seeing me run I wont make stupid mistakes, wont pokai, more confident, willing to show off my speed, chances to win increases. !!
No comments:
Post a Comment