Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Who thinks yourself are moody please raise up your hand." said, MrsMano.
I raised my hand alone. And I think its quite cool with this.
After that, teacher saw me didn't bring the grammar book.
She asked me come out infront of the class. Said : " You didn't bring your book and yet didn't tell me."
"Somemore you didn't apologize, don't want say? continue standing here. "
GOsh ! My brain was empty that time.
Oh well... no choice. I said : " Mrs Mano, sorry that I've forgotten to bring the grammar book, I promise that I wouldn't forgot forever."said quietly.
Mrs Mano didn't say anything just showing me "Yes" sign using her head.

When teacher asked us to do the Note Expansion. I raised my hand and described the first picture by writing on the board. Daniel requested for picutre 3 as well.
After teacher corrected our work, Carmen told me that what Daniel wrote was what answer sheet shows.
I told teacher about this thing. Something I didn't expect happened....
MrsMano scolded Carmen because she was seeing the answers. And also scolded monitor because our Answer Sheets dint pass up.
The book is quite a few months already.

By that time. Many pupils running downstair cause it's time to go back home. Teacher asked us to pack up and can go. The "angry thingy" happens now.Carmen said : " Becareful ( using Chinese )." I was shocked after she said that. Oh well. Nevermind I told myself. Its just a tiny ant thingy.
Our class monitor said : Many Mouth, Chicken Grandmother ( all translated from Chinese ). These words made me angry.
Im not angry with Monitor. Im just wondering why I am in this childish class? But nvm, I've already got used to it.
Just now, I told Jess this thing and asked for her opinion. She told me if she is there, she will say SAMPAT as well. Oh. So... I think I dont open my mouth better lo.

Tommorow I dont think I will open my mouth when I shouldn't open it.

Now is 11:45p.m. Just now, 10:00p.m. ++
I went here Jess's facebook profile to 8gua because Im too free, and paused my homework.
I saw Yong Chi Lim ( Now The people I hate ) posting wall post to Jess. Saw that 2 words with a <3. Swt =.=|| Suddenly wanna suicide. Serious ! 

Something I planned for 2 weeks just ruined.
My hopes sank. Cant describe it. Its not sad. but its like... something like disapointed but not really disapointed.
Haiz nevermind la. No one is as lonely as me der.
Chat with trusted frens are fun.
Its way better than staying inside a class which is full of brainless pupils.

Moody suits me. :) Love it.
Dint regret I raised my hand.
Thats all larh. Wan suicide edi. Bye.
See you all on the heaven. its 11:52p.m. now.
See you next time. Tata. Ai Ishi Te Ru.

No comments:

Post a Comment