Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Its coming ! Its ending !

Wow. I realize that. As if everyone does 'almost' the same thing every day. But the activities dosent do it in the same time. Its like, A is onlining and B usually does but today he dosen't. Aw ! I hate this. It is not good for me. Friendship interuption. !

It is 11:56p.m. now . COol ! Again, repeating ~ alone, updating blog ~ everyone started to offline. 

I realize that you 2 are weird o.o ... Sometimes choi me but sometimes dont !. Gosh, if I could read minds, then it will be perfect. I will know what you'r thinking, so I know what i'll do, or say :D

Whenever I see you online. But with a "Away, Busy" status, then i'll be disapointed. Don't know why. Its like my hapiness dosent load today. 

I feel sad without chatting with friends ! Felt disapointed after my mom promised something and she had forgotten. Felt disapointed after imagining me pokai when running 200m during Sports Day. Felt disapointed after thinking what a failure I am.

Today, Group A, 6M and 6K. Had a talk of tips for scoring in UPSR's Science paper. It was damn boring, seriously ! Althought we got what bla bla friendly match. But it is still bored with the teacher's sound, with messy describtion.

Tommorow is err.. Da Shao Chu? o.o Gotong-royong. Not formal de. Just simply run through. Sobz. Wipe wipe desk, wipe wipe chair, wipe wipe glasses. Thats all. !

*Teliing myself* GET USED OF *E* !

Last word : Ai Ishi Teru <3

Wonderful eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment