Stingy, a.k.a Xiao Qi ~ little air. o.o
Ok thats stupid.
Jealous ~ Sudden changes ~ All sorts made Stingy ~
Stingy me ~ Self admit.
Recently got a new fren. Got some new comments ~
( What am I talking about? ) >,<
Ok OK. Lets get in~ Sometimes, I might just jealous someone or something. Usually this jealous mind appears during something I jealous. ( common sense )
Usually happens on friends, on all sorts of Luck.
Anyway, I just got jealous on some situation just now.
Oh. Its related to Zhi Jian ~ xD
Get used of me. Im Siow Li Yaw, the stingy guy. xD Thanks ! Anyway, how come I suddenly keep on mention that Im stingy? o.o. Its like insulting myself. Cool !
Ohyea. Monday is a holiday. Guess what? I think I wanna change the whole circle of my life. Finish the homeworks on Sunday midnight. Wanna try it? But I can say, I cant actually do it. Maybe I'll be doing 50% of it. No choice, Its me :D This happens like every weekend when I say I wanna finish my homework on Saturdays. XD
The time! Its still almost the same. These days I've been updating my blog. And all of it is posted at 11:50 ~ 12:20 . Wakaka xD
Its not tiring, but its just the matter of growing tall. So worry about my height.
Its 12:10am now. Willing to post a new post !
Ai Ishi Te Ru <3
Wonderful Eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment