Undescribable nervous feelings ~.
How dosent have this feeling before?
No? Lols. Especially something big or formal ahead is coming towards you.
Tomorrow is Sports day. Having an undescribable feeling.
Its like nervous and dont have confident to win.
GOsh ~ Why am I like this? Ok. well, I have this feeling always. xD
Normally I can run 2 events, that is 4x200m and 200m ( solo ).
But ~ Teacher wrote my name wrognly, wrote my fren's name. And now I cannot run 200m(solo) so sad... I had chance to win because our school fastest injured. At least I can get bronze? I am not that slow gua...
Haiz.. My last year Sports Day in primary memories ended up with a crooked fullstop.
Really dissapointed. Nvm ~ Tomorrow I will fight with my teacher. NO matter how I also need to run 200m (solo) ! Seriously ! I am proud of myself when I see my BlueTeam frens helping me to change back. Cause they know Im fast :D
Thx to Yap Kum Fai, Ng Jing Yan !
Ai Ishi Te Ru <3
Wonderful eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment