Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am Serious.

Current Mood : Disappointed of someone

Sometimes, I really think alot. I mean it is just a simple thing I can think until 2 km far away.
Seriously, I really wanna throw away my eraser, the eraser I've treasured. Or should I donate to the poor? Throw away seems to be like a waste. What about... I keep it in my "Secret Box".
I have no idea.
Nothing I saw today is good...except for when I saw you online.
That's because I've got a bad mood.
Why bad mood? Dont ask me. Ask my uncontrollable moody mind.

I had lost my chance to talk to you just now. Sorry I can tell myself.
Sorry I tell you.

Today, I am totally serious.
I really dont like those people that dont treasure something.
I've treasured this relationship. Your choice, You choose.
I dont force people de.

From now on, I know that you are that casually random.

Ai Ishi Te Ru
Wonderful Eyes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment