Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I hate this feeling !

Aw. Its been 2 weeks I dint update. Cause of homeworks. Argh... Hate it. Homeworks make me moody. ! ish.
I hate emolish feeling !!
Emolish feeling makes me moody ! Idk why. Just dun feel like having it.
It makes me impatient. It is 11:20pm now.
Just now 10:50pm .. I had much of this feeling.
Emolish feeling + moody + missing someone eh.

I waited too late
Losing someone I love and she didnt know how I felt.
Missing you...Missing someone is hard..but it is a feeling that is a part of life.
So emo now. Argh ! Cant even sleep .. No matter I think blank or force myself to sleep.
Just too emo. Cant get out of that.

I feel sad sometimes when I know I cant reach some target that I had targeted.
Tuesday ~ Gilbert made me disappointed. I made myself disapointed.
Disappointed of myself. Cant even make it.
Can even reach it eh.
Weih !

It was raining yesterday when it is recess. I was on my way walking to activity zone to gather ladada. When I was talking to Dickson.. I saw someone suddenly stopped at the end of the cement, then a guy suddenly jump over the one who stopped and turn 360 degree fell on the road !
Omg. I thought it was like main main. Did not knew that it was so damn serious.
Damn. When I went near the place. I saw there were blood over the area.
My first thought was poster colour.. Then I walk closer, saw the guy using his hand covering his forehead. And his hand is red.. Pure 1.
Then 2 teachers came.. Gave him basic blood stun. Idk how in the end. Went hospital I think. Pure 头破血流。
It was like.. GOD DAMN IT !! He turned 360 degree. I think it was accident. ladada.

Anyway, I still feel emolish.

Ai Ishi Te Ru. <3
Wonderful Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment