Saturday, April 10, 2010

Noob Siow Li Yaw !

Disappointed and angry of myself.
Dint you all see me running today?
Omg. My worst ever, I can even lose Ryan and those red team noobs.
From now on, call me noob or dufest. I'll be glad and angry if you call me Siow Li Yaw.
~_~ Sorry Loh Zhi Jian, Yap Kum Fai, Ng Jing Yan, Lim Zhi Qin, Shen Yang, Ing Hao, Siow....( Idk his name but I know his sername ) Thousands of apologize.
Thanks for giving me support but I let you all disappointed, especially Yap Kum Fai.
Eh. after he lost in 100m .. he said "sorry" to me. OMG ~ Idk why... He is like he did something wrong to me..
Haiz..
Paiseh sia.
Today I really din't do my best. Lost standard. ~ Im even slower than standard 1.
Gosh. Even Jin Yang's brother ( std 1 ) can run faster than me.
200m's Luo Zhi Yong, Soo Yong Soon, Lim Dao Houng are exhausted but I still let 3 of them overtaken.
Noobie me. Get lost la.
4x200m I thought I can overtake but I did't .
After losing... Yap Kum Fai was like so angry.
But suddenly Liew Wen Hong told me that Blue Team got bronze because Yellow Team got DQ-ed...
Suddenly Yap Kum Fai shouted and leading us running towards the information counter.
Omg. So sorry to see his face like that la..
Haiz... T_T
My top 10 worst day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment