Current mood : Lack of love
Im not really happy today. Every minute I'm in school, I'm not happy.
Afternoon tuition recess ~ Ng Jing Yan made me angry. I beh song him until I splash my 100plus on the bench where he wanted to sit. Haiz. He is a human-dog.
Just now, when I am doing homework. I've suddenly thought of you. I mean I think about you like every second but just now was really serious.
I don't know why, maybe it's what Ng Jing Yan said... Damn..
He did not update :P
Okay.okay. I know that you all feel confusing right now yea?
Ask me through msn if you wanna know more :P
Haiz. I am not adaptable enough. Masmo today we did was darn easy.
What I saw was, over 25 answer columns, I have 5 of it empty.
zzz My mind was empty. Seriously, it was like 3pm only. I left 1 hour ++ that time.
I used my dumb brain and anyhow try and error.
Tried many times, try until I wanna give up. Finally, I gave up counting.
I just check my answers. The blank ones I anyhow write answer.
My mind was totally you .
Ai Ishi Te Ru
Wonderful Eyes. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment