Current Mood : Happy :D
First time see me hapy huh? Too late ! It is already 11:17pm . If you chat with me in the afternoon. You will see the real Siow Li Yaw :P
Just now 10:45pm. I am happier. Cause XXX continue chatting with me with APP OFF9 *status* and only chatting with me and another friend. I was happy. Serious !
Actually, I realize that we cannot be so *subjective*.
What I posted yesterday. Can I drain back a part? :P
Today, my standard 5 fullness friends caring feel came back.
Hmm.. I realize that XXX sometimes really beh tahan. But today I see him. He is still the same old XXX. Okay, maybe 5% changed, but Frens4Ever.
Everything happened peacefully today. Except for...
... refers to 5K's XXX girl lost her digital dictionary.
Then, the time she lost it, she said she saw a few boys, carrying their bags, from her floor, walk down.
Then, only my class carry our bag go to Computer Lab that time.
So, afternoon tuition, teacher answered a 15 minutes phone call.
That time, I knew teacher is gonna do something about this situation.
But I am nothing related to it, but except for the *bag and boy* thingy.
So, I do my AMC Maths that time.
After doing 1 of it. I beh tahan. 4 pages of it are those computing skills. We needa write many many numbers and just to get the answer. I used few minutes to finish the easy one.
After that, teacher asked the boys carry their bags and put it in front of the class.
Then she asked our class's girl prefect spot check.
Then, the girl prefect whom checked my bag told me that my papaya that grown mould is inside. I was like WTH, I got no impression of it. Oh well, I dont care :P
Then teacher asked us many things. I just keep on singing * Nothing - Ne Yo *
Teacher still ask monitor check our pocket. Then I sing * Nothing - Ne Yo * louder. :P
Nothing ~ Nothing ~ hahaa
after that, we continue our maths. bla bla yay ! 3:45pm time to go back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment