Aww.. Who dosent have jealousy? Tell me ! Everyone does have jealous of something or someone.
Dude ! This world is just too reality. Everything is about money, about mates.
I hate doctors that are reality. Its like so...lack of medical ethics. People that are poor, no money to pay the operation fee. Just because of this then give up the life.?
Omg.
Same as jealousy.
I jealous something often. I am lack of joyness, lack of happiness and too much of observation is bad for me ): |||
I jealous you arh ! . Ok. not really cause I've already get used of it. But still a little bit. :( This cant be prevented.
Oh. Today I went Mid Valley. On the way of going up to GF, I saw a commercial about RM 1 chicken by Canton-i. Then I thought of 龙的转人 also got this promotion.
It is just too funny. Two restaurant, giving out same promotions. But I can say, this idea is 龙的转人 de..
After having lunch, I went to Salon which I cut my hair there from small until now. "Hair Channel" :D I went there and cut my hair as usual. Walao eh, today morning only I realize that my hair is so long. ~_~ Bo style at all !.!
But Im still wondering... Cut my hair usually RM 25. But these days its RM 35 ! o.o !
Maybe I too fastidious, but they already get used of it de lar. See me from baby till now =.=....
The Ah Ken hor ! Why you don't listen me de? I said fringe dont cut so short la. Go cut it for what? I've already give signage to stop you cutting my hair. !
When the hairdresser a.k.a Ken is cutting my side burn, I fell asleep O_O.. Maybe too tired xD Hahaha. But he also dont care de la. He enjoys cutting my hair. COol? My hair special for him de. ALways use the longest time to cut my hair. Hahaha xD
Wa. Today so early update blog oh. ! 11:00pm.
Tommorow's holiday . So happy about it. "Happy" doing homework >_>
Ai Ishi Te Ru <3
Wonderful Eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment