Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random!

I need some frens to chat with me, but not afternoon of course.
at night or midnight.
Im so bored. only can chat with LZJ, or sometimes my cousin.
Sienz de lorh.
But I dont really encourage myself to sleep so late.
If not I would't grow taller.
But now holiday wor. Schooling days I wont stay late.
Holiday chat with me at night larh ~

Sometimes Im angry with myself for not bothering you guys in afternoon, but that time not free leh.
So the time I can chat is at night.
Nvm lorh, holiday end after 5 days.
4 days more to stay up late. hahaha

Holiday tuition sucks.
I mean it !. All language, science and maths.
drives me crazy easily especially Malay lesson.
Cikgu Lee non-stop teaching.
Not that we hate it , its just too fast. Everything cant key in immediately.

New fren ~ Got one new fren to chat these days. I bet you all dont know who is that. kekeke
 Aw. Its not 12am yet. And I got bored already.

No comments:

Post a Comment