Friday, March 26, 2010

Everything is repeating.

Everything is repeating, increasing but nothing is reducing, Seriously.

We go to school every weekdays. Almost every country pollute more every day. Pollution dosent reduce.

Every day the same time I sleep. Every day the same people online. BUT ! Every day not the same feeling to you.

Get that right, oh yea. :D almost 12am. O_O And my msn frens sooner or later will off. 

Today I saw a video analyzes 2020 what will happen to Earth.

Water level increasing, this makes the wind stronger, more powerful.

Some place has the highest temperature and the following year has the lowest temperature.

By 2020, England will become as cold as North Pole. 

But I hope Malaysia wont become hotter and hotter like now. 

Taiwan is on a high risk cause the Typhoon strikes on Taiwan every year.

Earthquake lining strikes more often few years later. 

So here, tommorow is Earth Hour. Lets close our lights? Haha. Close more, Live longer.

I dont wanna die so early. Dont be selfish, just close lights and its better to not open air-cond.

( But actually, I cant really make it non air-cond days. I cant live without air-cond )

I update blog at this time, has more feelings. No one is kacau-ing me. Great ! 

Sometimes I jealous some people with the childish mind, Idk why. Just got the feeling like why I cant think what they're thinking, I can only think what they're watching. I tried and tried, stopped sometimes, at the end, I still can't.

But by now, I don't wanna make myself to think at the 'childish' point. If I changed, sometimes I will just can't analyze something well, or behave like a monkey.

Tommorow's school. Hoping to see my 1997 frens. Really miss them when I thought that we'r std 6 already.

Last word : Ai Ishi Teh Ru <3.

Wonderful eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment