Its 8.49am now. No frens online. Haiz..
Today is Holiday. Nothing to do other than playing with my soft ball.
What a Nice wether.
But yesterday was damn hot.
The same energy
Now's a dead battery
Used to laugh bout nothing
Now your plain boring
I woke up at 6am. Cause Yesterday blur blur go set alarm xD...
When the alarm was ringing ~
My body just roll up and roll towards the alarm.
Boom ! The Alarm fell and stopped ringing... after my elbow bang.
Holiday Tuitions are getting bored.
Darn...
Next Week is gonna be tough...
Because...
After recess... 3 hours of English lesson.
Mrs Mini will drive us crazy ....
After these 4 days of holiday tuitions.
... My brain got problem jorh...
Dont talk about common sense.. I dont even know whats sense now. O___o
So.. Im a stupid now. Cause im not sensible.
Holidays ~ are getting really stupid, idiotic.
Bah!
Holiday tuitions are useless..
Is just to earn money xD
I heard some news Bout Canteen Is changing seller next year xD
SO HAPPY ABOUT IT...
Cause canteen's food sucks.
Ohya.
A part of canteen is under construction. Dunno do what nia..
I pass by outside saw those workers are sleeping on the long table.
>_>
Bye For now. go.. erm.. dunno? drink water =D
No comments:
Post a Comment