Before I go to school ~
I went to Pavillion at 1pm ...
Had lunch there. ate Dim Sum in Crystal Jade.
Then walk here walk there. Mama went to Tough JeansSmith.
wa.... stayed there for 1 hour. buy buy buy =_= buy till RM 1500++ wat the...
afterthat,,,,,, I went to Converse.. wanna find sling bag.. But! dun have.
swtt~~~
Then.. I planned to buy at Body Glove or Wild Channel next week when we go to Mid Valley :D
bought Bao Bao in Mr.Baoz... I choosed Cheese thingy...
It was DAMN YUMMY.
6:00pm.. I reached home.. wasting my time call my frens ~ wakakaa...
6:20pm shower ~ woohoo?
6:40pm only i go out.. HEHEHE...
6:55..pm.. reach school... and 翁诗杰 was behind me !!
Oh~! his lengzaii xD
Teacher told me my table is "R3" oh..
I cant find it !!!
really.. I swear.. Im lost. then! My Hero, teacher Ong saved me ! i asked her wheres my table.. wakakka..
woh.. Sherman and Chan havent reach.. Lonely me. sitting the table with a Ahgua, a Geek.. and GIRLS !!! I swear.. every girl sitting the table is FAT!..
pity me T_T
10 minutes later ~
Woohoo Chan and Sherman reached.. Finaly im not lonely T_T.
The ceremony starts ~
Bla Bla Bla..
Useless speechs.
wakakaa..
First, std 6 Sing together. The screen in 活动中心 zoom in LZJ's face. WAKAKA
Sherman and I laughing cause LZJ's mouth simply move de... hehe..
And saw Nicole was zoom-ed too! oh. her mouth is real. ahaha
ah! then.. speech again.
I skip over those speechs arh.. xD
bla bla. The DISH CAME !.
yuck..
NOOB DISH
the restaurant sure SAO Q. noob dish.
the babi keras DAO !!!
Readers ~ I SKIP HAR..
6J ~ Took picture of Ice Cream and LZJ
Laugh like hell
6M ~ so-so ==... neutral mood that time LOL.
6K ~ everyone closing their eyes.
till Para Para Sakura then everyone go back jorh.. STUPID !
Then Sherman and I walk into Hall to see 6E's performance..
6E ~ love it :D....
oh ! wait wait.. I tell you all arh.
When im sitting at my table. so many ppl come find me :D
This prove that im famous. nana.
And ppl wanna take my picture. This prove that?
Im lengzaii..
jkjk = =..
sien la.. LZJ so early go back...
after 6E.... i walk around.
then i called my father to fetch me home..
30 minutes later ~ my father here :D..
When Im back.. my sis is frying pancake.. wat the..
Dragonfruit pancake? swt ~ but it was nice :D
1 am ~~ I go shower.. then sleep lo..
No comments:
Post a Comment