Today is Childrens Day.. Had fun today xD..
8:00am ++.. went to the hall..
Speech.. Bla Bla..Performance.. bla bla..
9:30am ++ went back to class
put every food on teacher's table
everyone come out and take heir food
And eat ~
I ate a nugget, sausage, curry puff, banana pancake, and... Corn Pudding? lols..
Ohya.. and a tiny Muffin.
after that, everyone started to give out Junk Foods ~!!
WooHoo I brought Cloud 9 and Zip'Chocolate. wakaka..
I gave out all .. and left 4 Zip'Chocolate..
I wanna give my std 6 frens.
Damn Ivan.. he said : you owe me 1.. then he took 1 of the Zip'Chocolate....T.T
then.. girls wanna perform a show.. what the hell is that show?
dunno what they are performing = =...
Then.. the Foong Mei keep on 偷拍 Sherman and I .. = =..
walao.. so wuliao?
I dint care about the performance just keep walking around.
few minutes later ~ Nicole came lol.
I was terrified cause she dare to walk in my class without telling my teacher o.o
and we traded. 1 Pack of Teh Kundur for a Zip'Chocolate. I dint ment to trade .. xD
I just wanna give her wakaka..
Then I gave 1 to Foong Mei too.. forgot to give LZJ lol..
then the Chilim shout : I hate you siow li yaw. dun give me . xD wakaka.
but i left 1 only neh.. i wan give lzj de...
about 30 minutes later.. Sherman and I decided to go "long gai" by telling teacher we wanna go toilet.
wakaka. We went up.. walao.. those std 6 crazy...= =..
throw things throw here throw there. so dangerous lol.. Then, the Sherman "CAM-ed"XU JING YONG"
wakaka.a. then I called out LZJ.. and i gave him the Zip'Chocolate..
20 minutes later ~
Pizza came ~ we eat pizza lol... and teacher went to the meeting.
after we finished the pizza.
sherman and I decided to use those princess stickers to stick ppl.
First Target : Foong Mei
~~ we sneak attack foong mei .. but failed. her movement was fast.. wakakaka
Then. a few minutes later, I tried again. I really sticked !! and Foong Mei find sherman revenge .. waakaka
Then.. LZJ came down.. i called him come.. then i sneak attacked him.The sticker is sticked on his chest ( above chest )
then LZJ pull out the stickers and stick Foong Mei. then bla bla bla quite a rally.. LOL..
Minutes Later ~ Foong Mei came to ask for some stickers to stick LZJ.
Foong Mei successfully came down.. lol.
MInutes Later.. Sherman and I decided to go "long gai " again. we went up.. waalo... so noisy leh..
then when LZJ saw me.. he was mad. chasing me = =. The floor was so slipery. so.. he almost fall down.. hehe...
LZJ asked for some stickers from Sherman. To stick someone.. lol..
THings Above is childish I know.
Now.. check out my foods.
( everyone got 1. Sherman and I got 2.. wakaka.. we force the ppl who brought this give us 2 ) xD
4 stickers left.. 1 is stick to Foong Mei de.. another is LZJ de.. 1 more is Foong Mei ask for it one.. waaa
:D Thats all for now. Happy Childrens Day ! To all my frens.
No comments:
Post a Comment