There's so much craziness surrounding me,
There's so much going on it gets hard to breath
When all my faith has gone you, bring it back to me,
You make it real for me
Well I'm not sure of my priorities,
I've lost sight of where im meant to be
And like holy water washing over me,
You make it real for me
Im running to you.
But, you are the only one who hurts me
That's why I've been hating you lately,
Cause you don't make it real for me.
I hope I can make it through.
If my Wish come true...
If.. If.... Aladin appears..
I just want A wish..
If I had one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish
Now tell me is this the only way I can get you right back in
If so then searchin' I’ll go, then I can have you for sure.
Then you’ll be here for me.
So girl don’t tell me what I’m feeling is make believe
I swear if I lose a second chance with you
I wouldn’t know what to do
I’d probably check myself into some kind of doctor.
I couldn’t be alone because without you Im sick.
Here’s my wish list...
Get me one ! ...
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart..
Just... Please make my wish real. You gave me something. alright..
No comments:
Post a Comment