Today.. I can say 0% will win to 5K..
Cause *girls* problem..
Morning ~ I planned a formation..
On the black board..
then.. 8:05am
Match !
I expect boys can make a big lead..
Cause I got secret weapon - Liew Wen Hong
He is the man in the match that snatch every ball
Snatched so damn much balls
By ~ CYY and AF( cheah hao zhe)
wakakaka. ~
boys made a big lead !!
I expect girls follow my formation and win...
But... they dint..
Dint even follow my formation..
and...
haiz...
dun wanna say..
LoSE !!
= =...
Fine! next year I play.. K class boys sure die ~ die~
12:00~
Teachers go meeting..
We damn free
walk here walk there
Nicole and foong mei came to my class nia -__-..
and keep on trying to take my pic. wakaka
this prove that im famous.
but those childish classmates say that they like me
STUPID LA =_=
use your brain.
Brain is useful ~
wakaka.a.
Sherman got captured but I dint .. yay!
yor.. tmr std 6 last day le..
haiz..
T_T..
Nvm la =P
K class ! come for us next year !
No comments:
Post a Comment