Saturday, November 7, 2009

Help? Cant make some decisions..

乱 烦
This 2 words...
In my brain.
Mary-go-round.
omg...
I just dont understand.
Why dont just let me do that?
Or.. just get me that...
Siam larh you..Think..bodoh.
Inside our head got 1 thing called "brain"
Brain is used to think !

WHich one i need to choose?
WHich one is better?
For next year?
Or Forever?
..Its just the RM 1700..
If can. i rather use my bank's money.
I need that !.
Crosstrainer...
I NEED IT...
Next year got lots of competition waiting for me.
Wat the..
YOU DONT HAVE BRAIN.
Just get it for me.
Mid Valley got outlet for Kettler wat..
Subang Parade also got.
why dont you just GIVE ME?
Not much time left..
Please....
I beg you?
now its already 8th November.

February is it !!.
PLease... man..
Are you insane.
USE YOUR BRAIN.
February.
not much time left.
2 and a half month left !
...
haiz..
Life sucks without something.
Life rules if I have everything.
10:39am now.
I woke up at 8am and started use computer.
I wasted 2 hours 38 minutes.
althought i saw you.
I just cant open my mouth. Dammit..

You're driving me crazy.
Conclution : Crosstrainer.
Crosstrainer is my hope
MY HOPE !
i dun wanna waste up my std 6 life.
std 6 so important.
haiz...

I just cant get it !.
WHy cant I do something I wan?
results?
sports?
entertainment?
which one?...
Wat the...

No comments:

Post a Comment