Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bsb Competition.

Yesterday was the std 6 Bsb competition..
After assembly, we went back class.
Then after some warm ups, we go to the hall.

1st Round ~ 6M vs 6H ( 20 - 2 )
2nd Round ~ 6M vs 6C ( 16 - 12 )
Final ~ 6M vs 6J ( 22 - 20 )

The final was a tough match because the 1st half ended with 8 - 8.
That Loh Zhi Yung so fast.. -.-...

The 2nd Round, I keep on make ppl fall down xD...
Dunno why sia. :P
Then I fell down also, my elbow hit the floor first, so pain.
Until now still painful :(..

Anyway, we won the Competition :) So happy. Keke.
Don't know who said we will lose to 6H, his own class never win a match.

Today ~
Very sien ~ School School School ~...
Practise Power Ranger once only because many people muscle pain. haha.
Plus my left arm injured.. xD
Thx to 6K girls for returning my Disc to me. Hahaa, I will die if that CD is lost.

Smile, it's simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment