These days keep on going to sanjiao :P
Yesterday me and my frens wanna go there..
We ate our lunch first...
Then we walk back to Sanjiao..
Then it started to rain..
We stayed in a 'restaurant'..
Then sherman, me and LZJ keep talking.
*40 minutes later*
We beh tahan plus the rain got less :)
Then we go to sanjiao and started to play basketball.
WE kissed the rain :)
I got the first 3s blood xD Muahahaha !
SO fun playing in the rain...
Then LZJ's mom come and call him go back home :P
After that, those girls + Pyy come to sanjiao edi.
Cause it stopped raining.
Then suddenly LZJ came back :P
I played with Lzj.
4:30pm.. I went back to home :)
Today ~ My bro back from SG.
We wanna go see TIE DA..
But havent open..
So now I update blog and listen to Sabrina's album < I <3 Acoustic too...>
SO NICE LA Sabrina's song :)
Smile, it's simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment