It's been long time I dint touch this blog.
Lols. No time to update nia.
*sorry to bloggie*
After UPSR ~ My internet got problem..
Technician came to my house....
Changed the modem and asked me : " Do you know how to config? "
Walao... I wanted to tell him : " Dude, Im just 12 years old. "
This bodoh technician left without fixing back my Internet.
He still tell me : " After doing configuration, you can use Internet. "
He so clever.. d...
At night, my cousin bro help me fix back liao.....
Then finally back to Internet ^^....
These days so bored d...
No homework xP
But I love it when there isnt any afternoon tuition in school anymore :)
Std 6 this year so lucky.. Got Badminton Competition. Hahaha.
I wonder who so lucky first round will be facing Poon Yuyip XD...
Hope that I wont be that lucky. -.-...
Today Wei Lao Shi come find me sia..
I thought what thing so serious...
Rupa-rupanya, he wants me to help him type the MO FAN SHENG thingy.
Hahaha, I type slow slow ~ 5 People only, make some bracket.. I used 60 minutes. MUAHAHAHA XD.
Go Go Power Ranger ~~~
Smile, it's simple. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment