Today Ervin Lim, LZJ, Kokmy and Nicole came to Chen Moh..
Then, we got chat ~
Suddenly dunno what arh. Sherman suddenly invite us to go to his house.
Then... after many phone calls. Then like got ppl go to his house.
After school ~ I went back home first...
Lzj so baik hati fetch me to Sherman's house. :)
And Lzj talks to his mom very funny lor xD
He asked his mom to bang Sherman's gate when we reach there xD ( using cantonese , cant describe it here )..
Fortunately, I've taken my lunch in home before going Sherman's house.
He ordered pizza SS but all Beef, cant take it :X...
LZJ didn't eat, I ate some... Nicole ate...dk...
Sherman ate much..
But STILL LEFT SO MANY !!!!
Ordered too much :X
Then we sit down and chat...
Chat dao ~
My chin was painful becoz laughed too much. :O
Then, not that sunny edi, we went to play some bsb...
Air balls shooter must go and pick up the bsb themselves...
Sherman's house too many plants edi larh :P
Laughed much also XD
THen it rained....We went back to sit and chat..
1 Big wind blew and my cup split...
Luckily on the floor.. Then I go 'collect' some swimming pool's water to wash it...
Sei Sherman push me into the pool =.=....
THen soon it rained...
After several discussion, we decided to jump into the pool ~.
Lzj was like.. : I didn't bring any clothes... "
Keep using some excuses to not come into the pool.
I jumped, Sherman jumped, Nicole jumped, Lzj used the stairs to WALK in. =.=....
Bla Bla Bla ~~
Then we had a ball game??
Hit the ball here hit the ball there.
Laughed too much.....
xD
5:30pm... Then we went up and dry ourselves...
Then Lzj dare me to play the billard and said : 1 ball 10 cents...
Lzj... I don't wanna tell so much of Xia Sui things about you here...
At last, after Sherman helping LZJ, Lzj lost to me with a total of RM 0.70...
xD
6:50pm... Sherman's mom fetch me back home.. Very near only :P
We " diao dai " Lzj alone in Sherman's house.. XD
Me, here, wanna say sorry to LZJ becoz I dint teman him...
And his sis was too late to reach Sherman's house... d:
Fun day we had... Fun day I had...
Smile, it's simple. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment