Fun ~
Fun being an umpire of badminton :)
My school held a badminton championship for 3 days.
Today ended lorh.
I guessed I've did at least 50 over matches :)
Fun being an umpire you get to do decision, ( but I'm fair ) :D
Fun ~
Fun that I had 2 been 2 parties in a day and yet was fun . :)
6 November ~ Saturday ~ 1pm, I went to Le Jia Hui's Birthday Party at Neway of Casa Square, Puchong. :D
1pm - 4pm, too bad, time too short, not enough time to sing so much. xD
After leaving LJH's Party, I went back home, changed clothes, packed something.
Then my father fetch me to Farisha's house for her Party.
We find Farisha's house until 5:10pm only I reach. xD
That time, quite a lot of people reached liao.
6:30pm ~ We started to eat, I took quite a small amount, cause I knew we would be swimming after that, so eat less better. :D
Farisha and I shouted : "beef" infront of an Indian, that person looked at me xD..
After everyone had reached her house, they started to push people into the pool.
Push Push Push !
Farisha go pull down Matthew's swimming trunks, many people saw his .... but I didn't :( But the 2nd time I saw his WHITE butt. xD
Then, all Da boys agreed to jump down ourselves :)
Farisha failed pulling me into the pool, ended up I jump down myself :)
Threw the basketball ~ Then it rained and we stopped for a while.
About 8:30pm ~ We went up to Farisha's home to dry ourselves.
Lim Zhi Ji messed up the Girls' shoes altogether :)
Farisha ownself also mess up the Girls' shoes xD
After some changings, we went down for another meal xD
9:25pm, we went back to Farisha's home and they started to play True Or Dare.
Farisha at first went to the balcony shouted : Babi guard ! "
Then Karen Pong shouted : J... G.. I love you ~ ! "
Got 1 couple still very happy tim, but I left that time , what a waste >.<||
Sad ~
Sad hearing headmistress announce that we are gonna leave the school at 16 November..
Then this thursday the UPSR results will come out, 7A 100% not mine. 6A 0.99% mine :) Nvm lerh, its over. xD
Wa, this is a long post :P
At last, Im happy for knowing a new friend? :P
Smile, it's simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment