Monday, November 29, 2010

Singapore Trip Day 2

OMG !! I love this day :D

Ok.. Starts now !
Morning ~ 6:00 ++ I woke up already LOL !!
The gather time was 7:30am.. ==..
Then about 7am. Everyone in my room already done cleaning self up.
Went lobby and saw many people having their 1 star breakfast.
I waited for a while, then I toasted 2 breads.

7:40 a.m ~ Everyone got up the bus.
The first place we went was a building.
Then 1st floor is Food Court, 2nd floor is like got shop selling things d.
We went there to waste our time and buy some drinks.
After that, we left there at 9:20+ a.m

Then, our bus was heading towards UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE ! <390:50a.m ~ We reached the Resort World, which is owned by Resort World Genting.Wa.. Malaysia very proud huh. :DWe parked the bus . Then everyone got down the bus :DWe walked out from the Car Park.Then went up the Escalator . I saw a Big Christmas Tree.Then in front is !! Universal Studio !!. :D







Our tour guide went to buy tickets.
Then we waited for 20 minutes ~
About 10:20a.m ++
We went inside the USS !!!!
The souvenir street so short LOL !!
Tour guide gave us Retail $5 Coupon and Meal $5 Coupon.
Then we fast fast ran towards Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™. :D
While we were having slow jog, we passed by the Battlestar Galactica™.


So sad because this is the scariest, duo roller coaster in USS and we cannot ride it cause its track got structure problem, they rebuild it and will open again next year. :(
After a few minutes,we reached Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™ and straightly go play liao.
Because don't have people haha ! :D Tour guide so smart :D
The Jurassic Park is better than the one in USJapan.
Cause it is round shaped boat and MORE WATER :D
WE ALL GOT WET, THE WHOLE BODY ! FROM HAIR TO SHOES !
SO fun :D

After that, we went to the opposite game, the " Canopy Flyer ". !
This flying vehicle is like a cable car with speed, coverless, and you cant reach the floor. Your shoes are in the air :D
I sit with Jack in front. Cause its a 2by2, 1 side facing in front , 1 side facing behind d. Liew wen hong and sherman sit behind haha :D
This one so-so only Haha, and the track very short LOL.
I sat at the right side, keep almost hitting the wall and trees xD.

We went to the Discovery Food Court™ to have our lunch after the Canopy Flyer™ ride.
I bought Prawn Soup Noodle as my lunch, and plus 1 cup of Ice Lemon Tea, can know that the Ice Lemon Tea is Lipton™'s Haha. :D
I used that Meal Coupon S5 :D The bil total was $11 :P
Ok, Prawn Soup Noodle... ok-ok still can accept haha :D
After that, we were planning to go WaterWorld™ 2pm show. But we can't make it.
So we went to Shrek 4-D Adventure™.
So nice !! Haha. Got spider tim ! :D

Tour guide lead us to Enchanted Airways™ after Shrek 4-D Adventure™ :D
This Enchanted Airways™ is a junior roller coaster but it is damn fast Haha :D
Really very fast ! But track quite short :( But we had fun :D

After that we went to.. Revenge of the Mummy™ !!
THE Best ride I ever had. :D
It is a indoor roller coaster.
OMG. Its dark inside. At first, they show you those mummy talking crap.
Then the fun started !
The roller coaster got reverse d !! :D
Jack,Me,Sherman,Wen Hong sat the 1st row ! Damn fun !!! :D
After coming out, Sherman's got dizzy.
So, when tour guide bring us to the Magic Potion Spin™, he didn't allowed us to spin that cup . == !!
But nvm, I dont really like that cup thingy too. Haha.

After that Magic Potion Spin™, we went to the WaterWorld™.
I watched it before at JapanUniversal Studios, but this got add "Nobody" part. xD
Hahaha. Still fresh to me!
Explode Boom ~ Boom ! ok la :D
AFter WaterWorld™, we get to walk ourselves ! :D

Sherman and I went to buy one bottle. Heres a picture of it

Its kinda nice, so we bought it with BlueBerry feeling.
We drink it while walking, then sherman keep saying : Find the 'girls'.
Beh tahan ! LOL XD Keep saying : " Find the "girls"
Then we walked the whole USS, someone told me, sherman and jack that CHONG XIN WEI and KAREN PONG are waiting for their bfs in front of Revenge of the Mummy™, we reached there and saw dusts, no one is there. Then we walk the whole circle of USS again ! The 2nd time we reached Revenge of the Mummy™ only saw their GFs XD.

Its gonna rain, then we went to Discovery Food Court™ to avoid raining.
Ying Guan and I went to the Souvenir Street to use our $5 Retail coupon.
Sherman, Jack and Wen Hong stayed there.
Sherman still fell asleep tim LOL !!

Finally, I bought a magnet using that coupon, that magnet $4.80.
Seriously, their souvenir not nice !
Not as nice as USJ. :D
It is still raining, then we met some of the frens, we sat at a place then started to chat.
Bla Bla Bla ~
5:45p.m I decided to go for a walk, Cause too boring.
Then I asked Ying GUan to teman me.
We went to the 'NewYork' area, then saw those teachers, ngam ngam in front us is the MonsterRock show. Teachers pushed us in !! LOL !!!
We planned to not watch that show.
But end up inside !
Bla bla bla, they dance with the music.
I fell asleep until at the end, got fireworks, I woke up.
Muahahaa.

Then we went back to the "Hollywood" street to gather.
After that, we went out USS , then got on a monorail.
The first stop then we went down liao.
We went to a Western Restaurant to have our dinner.
Not bad actually, better than OTHERS :D
That night so FUN ! We all beh song that Kampung School called : 班。。A华小
It is at Klang d, so... you all know la, low class :D
Then like.. got argue la, that AF and 1 short teddy.
That shortie only know how to point middle finger XD
So noob !! haha.
After dinner, sherman damn beh song because that shortie keep taking his gf's photo.
When 班。。A华小 that kampung low class school leaving, we all BOO them :D
Actually I wanna diao them :( No chance ! Haiz !!!

We lined up in front of the restaurant after dinner, then we walk towards a place..
Watch "Song of the Sea™" d.
It was raining that time, so the workers gave us Raincoat.
Tour guide said this is the ever first time they give audience Raincoat when raining.
Huh :D We are so lucky :P
That show was great ! :D Got lasers, powerful waters, nice background, got performers. Better than the musical fountain.
That whole show shocked me, cause those fountains was great ! good formation !
About 9:15p.m, the show ended and we got on the bus :)

Then, we went back to the "4 Stars Hotel", City Beach Resort.
There are many china tourist, very zzz.
Erm, after showering, I went to AF's room and play games LOL.
about 1am ++ I went back to my room and slept :P..

This is the end of Singapore Trip Day 2.
Btw, if you haven't read the Singapore Trip Day 1, scroll down. :D

Smile, it's simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment