Ok. I will update from Day 1 to Day 4.
I scare I will forget so I quickly update day 1 first :D
Ok.. So.. Before the trip, I packed the last night.
12am only I sleep. XD
6am ~ I wake my parents up.. Then they fetch me to School :D
Reached school ~ Quite a few already there. LOL.
Everybody asked about my ribbon at my luggage ==...
THATS FOR ME TO RECOGNIZE MY LUGGAGE EASIER LA !! :D
Very fast. We got inside the bus already..
Sherman go sit the 2nd row.. behind the teachers' seat..
Walao.. then nvm lo, i sit with him xD..
Then very fast !! Bus move liao xD...
The journey to Singapore was about 4 hours ++++
Excluding lunch and rest. :D
Our lunch was at Johor, way better than Singapore's meal.. :D
1 hour after lunch. We reached the Malaysia Custom.
No people d haha xD
Then after those passport checkings ~
We went to the bus stop..
Then our bus B... SPOILED !! That whole air-cond thingy spoiled !!!
We wasted our time there..
then Finally tour guide decided to sit bus A.
Bus A pupils cham Bus B pupils..
Imagine ~~ And Singapore, every vehicle cannot have curtains.
So we tied up the curtains.
Luckily no police :D
We passed the Singapore custom.
That malay worker... Walao. See my passport see here see there.
He still called using the telephone ! == !!!
After that, we went out to the bus stop area.
Then we stayed there for.. ==... Many Many minutes la.
Bus B pupils still the same, sit Bus A.
The first place we went was Science Centre.
The Science Centre worse than Malaysia's and even KLCC's PetroSains. ==..
Really. Serious !
We stayed in there for 2 hours.
After that, we cant make it to the "New Water".
So we went to Marina Barrage instead.
That place is to prevent Singapore to have floods. ~
We went into their showroom to see some demo of how that whole thing works.
At the top floor of that showroom, Singapore residents are allowed to fly kites there. Haha :D
After that.. We went to 千禧楼 to have our dinner.
Their food... SUCK LIKE HELL !!!!
Ok I dont want talk about their food liao xD
After our dinner, we went to Merlion :D
After Merlion ~ We went to our Hotel.
City Beach Resort. ~
Our School candidates occupied the whole new block of that Hotel.
That hotel is 4 stars at outlook, 3 stars lobby, 2 stars room, 1 star breakfast :D
Damn basic la their room.
Then I slept at 3am, cause we chatted from 1am til 3am ++ :D..
This is the end of the first day. :D
Smile, it's simple.




No comments:
Post a Comment