Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ken Qing Hui + Children's Day.

31.10.10..
Ken Qing Hui.
A good memory in standard 6 life. :)
That night, very crowded..
My performance at the back..
So we waited at Activity Center.
Wait dao sien ~~~~~~
Finally can perform and we did ok-ok.. :P
I wore pink !! xD

Today is Children's Day..
Went school with KitKat :)
About 8pm.. We went to school Hall.
Stayed there for 3 hours.
SIEN !!!
What Magician, What piano broke, WTH !!!
Wasted our Party time..
Then, we went back to class..We started to eat...
After sometime, we started to GIVE OUT JUNK FOOD !!
MUAHAHAHAHA !!!
I got many twisties ( thx to Sherman )
Twisties Cheese, BBQ, Chicken :)..
So sien... Dont have any fight or war.
Noob CHILDREN's DAY !
My Last children's day so sien.
WITH LESS JUNK FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tmr Badminton comp edi.
I am umpire, whole day no need go back class. So shuang xD
But they set best of one only.
1 game very short.. 21 points then end. zZ !

Smile, it's simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment