Friday, July 16, 2010

Behind you.

In the rearview mirror of the world,
After farewell, you got further and futher.
You turned over and walked behind me.
You are beautiful even seeing you from the side.
I use my eyes to chase ~
Actually, you wouldn't hear my tears.

I missed the opportunity, the chance...
You are standing in the position,
Separated by tears with me
Street View keep on going backwards.

I am all the way going back...
Leave if you are there, you say you are tired.
No longer having you, but still loving you.
The wind blowing in the mountain ~ Previous picture
Everything is my fault.
I hurt you too many around the shame.

Guys, Girls, I am new .. =D
New in... my heart.
Anyway.. The answer is always unknown..
Remain the unknown status.
But still trying to read you >.<

Ai Ishi Te Ru
Wonderful Eyes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment