Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mood-ie

Moody now .
So So Moody .
The main reason still unknown. But I think I kinda know why I am moody.

Today morning went school.
So.. weird.
The Farisha .. screaming at the basketball court.
After recess, all the pupils gather in the hall.
I'm like so emo. Hugging Cyy's bag.

From the starting till the end, I also dont know what is the auntie talking on the stage. Not sure what is it about.
After that, all of the pupils gather at the basketball court.
Then dunno why they started the war. Throw here throw there . -.-

Then, we move to Activity Center for the comic.
At there, really funny. Happy-ed for a while.

After that, we free jorh lo.
I was like, lost in the middle of the desert. Dunno where to go, what to do.
Anyway, Farisha's hit really itchy .

Wait for 20 minutes, my mum came to fetch me.
By the time I got home, I called McDonald for delivery.
Then I go shower lerh...

I ate GCB, McFlurry.
Still have 4 karangans.. No mood to do.

Ai Ishi Te Ru
Wonderful Eyes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment