Your answer is in a mess at this time,
I think of sweet pigeon beside the fountain scattered.
Inexplicable emotional pulled me and you continue singing this song pretend nothing happened.
Time passed and left a choice of no.
Not happy, you leave a handwritten card with some love.
Why are you tired? This is the promised happiness.
I understand that love is not short of the dream.
I know that, stop it, dream went far.
Those feelings of love are too deep, I still remember.
I was wrong to let go and regretted, the tears dried.
The memories of the music box is still turning, how do I stop it?
Today is so weird ~ Just weird. :)
And so pleased to know something.
So funny... so funny...
Anyway, there's a lot of homeworks.
I face it at 9pm. imagine ~
Improving me crossovers :)
Ai Ishi Te Ru
Wonderful Eyes. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment