Monday, July 12, 2010

Stopped.

Too many people have a secret.
There is fog in the glass and it has been hidden.
Emotions on your face, restores the rain.
This alley is too narrow to return to the story.

These days are not green, also a few mottled
I emptied the remaining memories.
Cinema seats, distance in between.

Din't have enough time to write down things about you.
You were told to describe how I love you but you smile and got away from me.

This feeling is not right,I have tried to restore.
Some of these should be considerate of the feelings I did not give.
Your wish was humble in compromise
I ignore you, but wanted someone.

This feeling is not right, I am the last to know.
A page could not bear to read the plot you tired.

I went to watch " Despicable Me " yesterday.
Quite a interesting story, worth to watch.
But I was told that the popcorn was fresh, my bro dint buy for me :(

At night ~ Although my mom cooked a lots of goods.
But I din't have the feeling to try it.
Whole night long stomach ache...
And didn't even finish my homework then go to sleep edi. >.<

Ai Ishi Te Ru
Wonderful Eyes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment