Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just decided.

Surfing the Internet desperately,
Stuffy bad chest makes me want to cry out loud.
I tried to hold onto you so you make cold break,
I feel hurt even dreaming.

After a year, the days are still calculating the panic, the taxi is playing on our favorite love songs.
It breaks at this moment.
Late at night,
Feelings become so complicated to read her.
Breakdown of a person you are afraid and had filled the Stars
Never say good separation because its fake and more memories grow wings and fly away.
Well, emptying a lonely heart under the strong appearance of starting my fragile Valentine disorders.
I was lost of celebration after a long winter and autumn.
Joy and sadness ~
We pursue our naive dream of the brave and reluctant to travel time.
All can be good, cold and even lonely.

=) makes me feel so meaningless after excessive using.
I will stop using until I think thats worth to use.

I believe that everything's first time will be the unforgetable ones.
I wouldn't forget but I wouldn't be with you.

Ai Ishi Te Ru
Wonderful Eyes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment